It is designed for the quiet, pneumatic application of sealants, adhesives, potting compounds, and other materials packaged in Semco disposable cartridges or Semkit packages for multi-component materials.
The Semco model 250-B gun is available with retainers to fit standard 1, 2.5, 6, 8, and 12 oz. disposable cartridges. Air hoses to operate the gun must be ordered separately (see page 24 for more information). The Semco gun handle cannot be attached to this model gun.
The gun is constructed of durable metal and engineered plastic parts designed to withstand the rigors of the production work place. The nickel plated retainers are affixed to the valve assembly via a quick connect, secure bayonet lock fixture permitting easy cartridge replacement.
1. Reduces applied material cost
2. Provides accurate material control
4. 0-100 psi (0-6.9) bar operating range
5. Available in 1, 2.5, 6, 8, and 12 oz. sizes
6. Bayonet lock on retainer permits quick cartridge change
7. Durable, shock resistant parts
8. Touch control on trigger regulates flow
9. Positive control for smooth, even dispensing
10. Ergonomic design
11. Quiet operation